The retro-futuristic style of artistic director Vejas Kruszewski and stylist Haley Wollens are embodied in the dynamic monogram which shape adapts and fills all digital and printed spaces. The SS19 campaign sees the monogram becoming an imposing three-dimensional sculpture, contrasting with the soft textures of Camille Vivier’s photographs.
• Brand identity & creative direction by Bureau Antoine Roux, in collaboration w/ Thomas Cristiani
• All styling by Haley Wollens
• Photography by Arnaud Lajeunie (AW18), Camille Vivier (SS19)
• Film directed by Grégoire Dyer (SS19)
• 3D Monogram by Area of Work